This Fund invests solely into the Stonehage Fleming Global Best Ideas Equity Fund. The performance details of the Fund cannot be shown before the 12 month anniversary of the fund being 1 November
2019. The Fund intends to invest at least 97% of all cash received in the Master Fund and hold not more
than 3% cash.
We invest in best of breed businesses for their quality,strategic competitive edge and value.
• Invest for sustainable organic growth
• Fundamental research driven
• Particular focus on quality of management, balance sheet strength, return on invested capital,
free cash flow generation, ability to grow dividends each year
• Bottom-up approach to identify exceptional businesses
• Global orientation, with emerging market exposure
• High conviction concentrated portfolio
• Predominantly larger capitalisation businesses, also consider exceptional medium-sized ones
• Buy to hold and disciplined selling
• No benchmark orientation, no active trading, no leverage, no hedging ...Read more